Are you a seeking employment as a concierge or other building related position? Check back often for newly posted opportunities both here in Seattle and Bellevue.
Front Desk Concierge (Concord Condominium) - Seattle, WA
The Concord Condominium, 2929 1st Avenue, is seeking an individual to work the front desk during our 3-11 PM, Tuesday-Saturday, evening shift in Seattle’s Belltown neighborhood. Duties include providing controlled access to lobbies, greeting visitors and residents, receiving and distributing packages, light computer work, monitoring security and safety systems, and maintaining shift notes.
The Front Desk Concierge is the public face of the Concord. They greet residents and visitors in a helpful and courteous manner. In addition to assisting residents entering and exiting the building, the concierge is a key player in general building security. They complete a variety of administrative functions associated with the needs of residents.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience ($15 per hour and up) including employer-paid health and vision benefits, paid holidays and personal time-off, and two-weeks paid vacation.
- Manage the front desk and be the first greeter when a resident, visitor, vendor, realtor, or contractor comes to the building.
- Assist residents, guests, or vendors opening doors, giving directions, and answering inquires.
- Monitors security cameras, conducts regular security sweeps, and responses to urgent and emergent situations.
- Manage and maintain community amenities and monitor amenities for deficiencies. Answer questions about and assist residents in the use of the amenities, including reservations, opening and closing facilities, checking guests in and out.
- Manage and organize the package room by accepting packages, notifying the resident, and locating and giving the correct packages to the resident.
- Answer telephone promptly and in a professional manner and direct callers to appropriate individual or take messages.
- Monitors building functions and is familiar with building systems and emergency procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of organizational and community policies and procedures including the Concord Rules and Regulations. Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues.
- Proven professional verbal and written communications skills with an outgoing personality. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to work in conjunction with residents, prospective residents, vendors, contractors, and associates. Polished interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of basic office practices and procedures; filing and maintenance of records. Ability to exercise initiative and problem-solving skills. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Possesses professional, friendly telephone and greeting skills. Demonstrated experience in providing customer service.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the internet and internet searches. Must have experience with computer skills including the spreadsheet, word processing programs, internet, and e-mail.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires mobility sufficient to travel. Some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 lbs. Responding to emergency may require extensive stair climbing, as well as the ability to move and climb ladders. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Normal office environment. Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the community and amenities. Periodic exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous. Shifts will vary.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 21+ and possess a high school diploma or its equivalent. Minimum of one-year experience as a concierge or with related customer service. Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening. Preference of experience in hotel properties, rental operations, or related upscale service business.
To be considered, please submit a pdf of your cover letter and resume to Erik Koehler at our management company, CWD Group, Erik@cwdgroup.com.
Part Time Concierge Opening (The Shops at the Bravern) – Bellevue, Washington.
The Concierge provides helpful and friendly information about The Bravernand other downtown establishments. Current shifts available are: Sunday, 12-6pm, Monday 10:30am-7pm and possibly Fridays.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Welcoming customers to the Shopping Center, on-site customer service, and referrals.
• Knowledgeable about Shopping Center amenities, in-house retail locations and hours, downtown retail locations, core activities, and events.
• Actively help generate sales for The Shops at the Bravern merchants at the desk.
• Keeping desk updated with retail and tourist materials.
• Flexible hours available; must be available for evening and weekend hours. Center is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Interacts with leasing and marketing professionals, corporate management, property employees, and outside clients. Direct reporting will be to the Chief Concierge.
Education and/or Experience:
• Position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
Staff should possess excellent communications skills and “can-do” attitude; seek accuracy with referrals. Previous retail experience and knowledge of Bellevue and Seattle a plus.
Please send resume to:
11111 NE 8th Street, Suite 5
Bellevue WA 98004
Part-time/Fill-in Concierge at Avenue One
Periodic fill-ins during the week plus Saturday 4pm to 12am and Sunday 1pm to 9pm are presently open.
Hours are very limited but we are looking for some good candidates.
If you know of anyone please have them reach out to
Marcel Scheel / ARM
Director of Community Association Management
SUHRCO Residential Properties LLC
2010 156th Ave NE #100
Bellevue, WA 98198
Ph: 425-455-0900 | Fax: 425-462-1943 | Marcels@SUHRCO.com
If you're an Employer/Property Management and would like to place an ad for a concierge position, send us an email with a detailed description of your post