PACIFIC NORTHWEST BALLET presents
Marion Oliver McCaw Hall
321 Mercer Street at Seattle Center
Seattle, WA 98109
PNB cordially invites members of the Concierge Guild of Seattle, Greater Eastside Concierge Association, Seattle Hotel Concierge Association, and Visit Seattle to attend the final dress rehearsal for EMERGENCE:
7:00 PM, Thursday, November 5*
*Please feel free to join Artistic Director Peter Boal and world premiere choreographer Price Suddarth (Signature)for a discussion during the hour preceding the dress rehearsal of EMERGENCE. The talk begins at 6:00 PM and takes place in the Nesholm Family Lecture Hall at McCaw Hall.
How to reserve tickets:
· This invitation is intended for CGS, SHCA, Visit Seattle and GECA active members only and is non-transferable.
· RSVPs will be accepted via email only. (No phone calls, please!) Send to Gary Tucker at GTucker@PNB.org.
· The Subject Line of your email must read “EMERGENCE – Concierge”
· The body of the email must contain the following information. (Note: Incomplete RSVPs will NOT be honored.)
o Your name
o Affiliation: Property name AND your concierge guild or association
o Contact information: Phone number AND email address
o Number of tickets: Please limit your request to no more than two (2) per person. (We would be happy to assist you in purchasing additional tickets.)
· Deadline to respond is 5:00 PM on Friday, October 30. No reservations will be accepted after the deadline.
· All reservations will receive an emailed confirmation/reminder 24-48 hours prior to the dress rehearsal.
· Seating (general admission) for this event is restricted and subject to availability.
· If you have any questions regarding these instructions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
For the second program of its 43rd season, Pacific Northwest Ballet provides a crystal-ball look at the next generation of dance makers with EMERGENCE, a program of four contemporary works. PNB audiences have been counting the days until they could see Crystal Pite’s Emergence again, and PNB dancers have felt the same way. Kiyon Gaines’ Sum Stravinsky was another immediate favorite when it debuted in PNB’s 2012 ALL PREMIERE program. The Calling, a haunting work by choreographer Jessica Lang, artistic director of Jessica Lang Dance, receives its PNB season premiere, alongside Signature, a world premiere by PNB’s own Price Suddarth.
EMERGENCE plays for seven performances only, November 6 – 15 at McCaw Hall at Seattle CenterRunning time is approximately two hours and ten minutes, including two intermissions.
Click here to download the EMERGENCE press release, or here for further information. To learn more, join PNB Audience Education Manager Doug Fullington on Tuesday, November 3 at 12:00 noon for a free hour-long preview, including video excerpts, at the Central Seattle Public Library (1000 Fourth Avenue).
I hope you can join us!
Gary D Tucker
Media Relations Manager
Pacific Northwest Ballet
301 Mercer Street
EMERGENCE is made possible by presenting sponsor The Boeing Company, as well as media sponsor KUOW. Principal support for the 2013 The 2012 world premiere of Kiyon Gaines’ Sum Stravinsky was generously underwritten by Patty Edwards. Pacific Northwest Ballet premiere of Crystal Pite’s Emergence was generously provided by Marcella McCaffray. Pacific Northwest Ballet’s 2015-2016 season is proudly sponsored by ArtsFund and Microsoft.
Schedule, casting and programming subject to change.